With 1 in 3 new cars in the UK containing a vGroup product, whether it be vPlate registration plates or a motoring kit, we are poised and ready to implement the necessary changes and advise on the new requirements published by the government.
As of 28 September, regulations for vehicle travel and identification outside of the UK are changing.
Currently until 28th September 2021
– Must have “GB” displayed on the vehicle in some capacity whether on the number plate or as a sticker.
– No new number plates are allowed the EU circle of stars. No GB stickers can have have the EU circle of stars.
– “UK” stickers will not be accepted until 28/09/2021.
From 28th September 2021 onwards
– Must have “UK” displayed on the vehicle in some capacity whether on the number plate or as a sticker.
– Do not require a UK sticker if the number plate has the Union Flag above the “UK” identifier and no more than 50mm wide and to the left of the registration digits.
– “GB” will not be accepted at all from 28/09/2021 onwards.
For more information about the range of products and services vGroup international offer, please visit https://lnkd.in/gPzhy2z