Established in 1992, vGroup’s journey began as a Tier 1 supplier to Jaguar producing sheepskin overmats. Quickly identifying a gap in the market for a full service to supplier of floor protection, duty of care accessories and vehicle registration plates. An offering that remains till today as the leading supplier to both the new and used automotive sectors.
Growth in the subsequent years has been relentless with new divisions added servicing specific market sectors. These include:
- vLease, the UK’s clear leader in the supply of new vehicle packs to the largest lease companies for both passenger and commercial vehicles.
- vComms, a national mobile-fit accessory fitment service offering menu-pricing and a single supplier for both supply and installation of products at the customer’s chosen location with a particular specialism in fleets.
- vDealers, servicing the needs of dealers and dealer groups with products that include tailored mats, motoring kits and promotional products.
- OEM, that has a clear understanding of the needs and requirements of motor manufacturers on both a Tier 1 and Tier 2 basis.
- Retail, distributes the great products available from the company under our own leading brands and also private-label programs.
- ECommerce, with a the specialist knowledge and expertise in the fast-paced arena of online retail as both B2B and B2C.
A pioneer in automation and digital integration, vGroup has and continues to lead its sector with bespoke platforms that allow its customers to process orders without human intervention, boosting efficiencies and consistency. Integration also facilitates Just-In-Time and sequenced delivery services that continue to be of vital importance to the modern and lean supply chain.
As a subsidiary business of vGI Holdings, vGroup and its stakeholders benefit infinitely from the vertical integration the organisation offers which includes not only manufacturing but also transport and logistics services.
Established 1992. Provides health and safety accessories to the ﬂeet industry and corporates directly.
Established 1993. The largest supplier of low complexity, national ﬁtment, menu priced, van accessories in the UK.
Supplier of added value items to vehicle dealerships, from small independent outlets through to major national dealer groups.
Established 2007. On line sales platforms to market the groups’ products directly to the end user.
Established 2007. Suppliers to international motor manufacturers, importers and import centres.
Established 2017. Own business in China, sourcing, and providing logistics services to other group companies.
Acquired in 2017.
The Car Accessory Experts. Established in 1982.
A world-class lifestyle brand established in 2018, covering our new retail, licence
and racing range.
Established in 2020. The vLink family of product platforms harmonises the group’s IT solutions.
Relaunch of the company.