OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) and car dealerships are responsible for generating 2,000 tonnes of unnecessary plastic waste each year due to their preference for plastic number plates.* Unfortunately, materials like acrylic and plastic commonly used for number plates are difficult, and in some cases impossible, to recycle, resulting in millions of plates ending up in landfills.
vGroup International, offer a sustainable solution that leads the way towards a greener automotive industry. Our vPlates not only comply fully with all legislations, but they also deliver a market-leading product with significant environmental benefits.
Key features of vPlates include:
- 81% lower carbon footprint compared to traditional plastic plates.
- An impressive 71% reduction in environmental impact, surpassing that of aluminium plates.
- 1/5th of greenhouse gas emissions associated with conventional plates.
- Reusability and recyclability, ensuring a circular lifecycle for the product.
- Durable aluminium construction, providing an extended lifespan.
- Backed by a 3-year guarantee for customer satisfaction.
vGroup produce ready-made plates, adhering to the latest BSAU145e regulations, ensuring that they are ready for immediate installation.
Last year vGroup International’s vPlate prevented 86 tonnes of plastic from ending up in landfills. By choosing vPlates, our customers have made a significant impact on reducing plastic waste.
Make the switch to vPlates and join us in creating a sustainable future for the automotive industry.